- FirstService Residential/Crossbridge is responsible for the continuous screening of all vendors that service our properties for proper insurance screening, license verification and so much more. FirstService Residential/Crossbridge has partnered with VIVE, a one-stop solution for Vendor screening, streamlining the screening process for both vendors and management.
- Efficiency. The registrations are easy to complete and are available 24/7.
- Thorough. All compliance parameters set by management are required to be submitted and fully reviewed to ensure approval.
- Consistency. All vendors are treated in the same manner, creating a fair and level playing field to work and bid of projects.
Why do Vendors have to go to VIVE to get screened?
What is the VIVE screening process?
- Registration. Vendors will be given a specific code to login with VIVE. Once logged in, vendors complete a simple online registration process that includes the following: Confirming corporate and principal owner information, WSIB, vendor agreement, insurance, licensing and other necessary information easily accessible to each vendor. There is also a link in the Vendors tab of the Crossbridge website: https://www.crossbridgecondominiums.com/
- Payment. After all information is submitted and entered, the vendor will pay the fee set by Management. Payment can be processed by credit/debit card, e-check or a paper check. After full payment, all information is sent to VIVE for review.
- Screening Results. VIVE fully reviews each vendor according to the parameters set by management within 2 business days. Any items that do not meet the minimum requirements will be shared with the Vendor to provide a reasonable amount of time to address deficiencies. Any items not addressed will lead to a vendor being suspended until the items are fully cured.
How long do existing Vendors have to complete the compliance process?
- All vendors will have 90 days to complete registration. The registration process takes roughly 15 minutes for each vendor to finish.
How long will it take for a Vendor to get approved?
- Once all information is submitted to VIVE for review, a determination should be delivered within 3-5 business days. Should there be any issues discovered, the total time to get approved will depend on the time it takes for the vendor to cure the issues found.
Are all Vendors Required to be screened?
- To mitigate risk and provide an equal and level playing field, all vendors are required to successfully complete the risk management process in order to perform work for FirstService Residential/Crossbridge managed properties.
How long is an approval good for?
- 12 months. However, throughout that year all items that expire, i.e., trade licenses and insurance are required to be maintained throughout the entire period or a vendor will be suspended until the expired items are corrected.
What happens if a Vendor fails compliance?
- The vendor is given a 30-day period to provide the necessary corrections to the failing issues. However, if fail issues are not cured within 30 days, the Vendor will not be considered certified, may not be eligible for future work orders or bid requests and payment for completed work may be significantly delayed.
What is the Cost to the Vendor?
- Annual cost to vendor is $375.00 (in 2023)
If a Vendor fails compliance, is the fee refundable?
- No, the approval is not a guarantee, and the vendor is informed of the no guarantee notice throughout the registration process.
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding the VIVE registration process or VIVE Certification?