This is a concern of many prospective clients. There are a number of measures in place to ensure that no one gets “lost in the shuffle”. Before we tell you about those measures, here are some important facts to illustrate that even our smallest properties do not feel that way.
Crossbridge currently manages 54 condominiums that have fewer than 100 units. Fifteen have been managed by Crossbridge for over 10 years and 18 for over five years. We are successful in managing any property because:
- We keep the portfolios of our property managers low enough to allow those Managers the time it takes to deliver our commitment to outstanding service
- We provide a high level of support to all of our property managers.
- Our company is structured so that there are a lot of small companies working within it. The largest mini company would be the portfolio of a regional manager and would consist of that individual’s property managers and site administrators. A smaller mini company would be your regional manager, the property manager and a site administrator or the team structured in our Accounting Department to service a portfolio. That team includes a senior accountant, an accountant and two support staff for payables and receivables. You won’t be dealing with a large company but a small group of individuals focused on the needs of your building.
- One of our 4 steps to service is “Individual Responsibility”. It doesn’t matter who you contact in the company, that individual is responsible for ensuring that your problem is resolved. You won’t be put on hold, you won’t be told to call someone else, you won’t be transferred to someone else. That individual may not have the authority to resolve the problem or be the individual who can resolve it, but that person will do whatever is necessary to personally contact you with a resolution. You have one point of contact for the solution.
- The training and support provided to our staff and the creation of our Service Excellence program allows us to easily roll out the benefits of Crossbridge to every client.
- Volume discounts from many of our suppliers are based on the entire Crossbridge portfolio. You will receive the same percentage discount regardless of the volume of business you do individually with that supplier. It will certainly cost less than if you were on your own or with a smaller company.
- Large or small you will experience the benefits available from Crossbridge. A small company culture, a customer service culture, manageable portfolios, qualified and supported employees, volume discounts regardless of the size of the invoice to you and a number of other measures ensure that you get personalized services and a human approach to the needs of the board, the building and your residents.