Are you looking to join a company that is a leader in the industry? At Crossbridge Residential Services Ltd we recognize that our employees are our main attribute in the accomplishment of our company's mission, objectives and values. As part of the Crossbridge team you will have the ownership of delivering our commitment to outstanding service while receiving a high level of support.
We believe that our continued success is dependent on creating a true partnership with our Boards, residents, and employees. This partnership is founded on the principles of mutual honesty and integrity and nurtured by the highest standards of performance and service. Everything we do is focused on making the lives of the residents who live in our buildings better.
Crossbridge Residential Services Ltd. is the largest condominium property management company in Canada, managing just under 65,000 condominium units located in Ontario spanning as far east as Ajax, west to Burlington, south to Toronto’s lakefront and north to Gravenhurst. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Crossbridge Properties Corporation. Visit our website at www.CrossbridgeCondominiums.com to learn more about our service excellence program, training programs and career opportunities.
We have an immediate opening for a Property Manager . This opportunity requires a career professional that can create a positive impact and build an influential relationship with our client. This individual must also possess superior customer service orientation with focus on quality and standards.
The Property manager is responsible for the Physical, Financial, Administrative, and Public Relations Management. In addition, the Property Manager is to assist the Board in the enforcement of the Corporation’s Bylaws, Declaration, Rules and Regulations. The individual must allocate his/her time between the Management Office to complete administrative, physical, financial and public relations duties and the property to ensure that the high standards of housekeeping and maintenance are present. The Property Manager reports to the Regional Manager (as his/her employer) and the President of the Corporation/Board of Directors (as his/her client).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Client Relations-Board of Directors and Residents
- Resolve Board/Resident enquiries, requests and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Manage relationships with and between boards, residents, committees and employees
- Enforce declaration, By-Laws and rules of the corporation
- Prepare and present to the Regional Property Manager the first draft of the Annual Operating Budget.
- Review the financial statement, balance sheet and general ledger for the Condominium(s) prior to distribution to the Board.
- Review the balance sheet and financial statement with the Board and discusses all budget accounts and variances as required.
- Responsible for strict budget control and receiving proper approval to undertake expense repairs under the terms of the Management Contract.
- Maintain a listing of planned expenditures for upcoming budget year and maintain, monitor and control budget expenses.
- Responsible for the collection of common element expenses and to place and discharge liens for non-payment of these expenses as directed by the Board.
- Conduct regular building, grounds and housekeeping inspections and complete required follow-up
- Review and enforce energy management systems
- Ensure emergency procedures are current and implemented
- Enforce preventative and seasonal maintenance programs
- Ensure annual plan is prepared and implemented
- Responsible for the hiring, training, direction, supervision and discipline of all building staff
- Conduct regular meetings and provide proactive communication
- Responsible for the evaluation of all site staff performance
- Enforce and support Crossbridge Service Excellence Program
- Understand and implement Crossbridge policies and procedures
- Tender and negotiate all contracts relating to maintenance services as required and insurance coverage
- Provide proactive communication with residents
- Oversee implementation of contracts and ensure warranties are monitored
- Require a thorough knowledge of the Condominium Act and Corporation's documentation.
- Require a working knowledge of all other Government Acts & Codes which affect the management of residential properties. (i.e. Human Rights, Fire Code, Elevators, Municipal Bylaws, Workers Compensation, Employment Standards, etc)
- Maintain accurate records and documents for the Corporation, including an up-to-date owner's register with all non-resident owner's information.
- Attend Board meetings and prepare Property Manager Report for each meeting as required.
- Schedule and arrange for A.G.M. and special meetings of the Owners (as directed by the Board).
Qualification & Requirements
- Property Manager working towards RCM credentials or completion preferred
- 5+ years experience in Condominium Property Management
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to understand the building culture and work effectively across all organizational levels
- Proven problem resolution skills: including analysis, assessment and use of facts and sound reasoning
As part of the Crossbridge team you will enjoy career and developmental opportunities that are both challenging and rewarding. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs include healthcare, employee and family assistance plan, employer matching group RRSP program, professional growth, training program and income protection. If you are looking to be part of a leading organization and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of academic achievements to HumanResources@crossbridgecs.com.
Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the human resources representative upon scheduling your interview.